On The Border has
been providing great service in a fun, team environment for over thirty years.
We are seeking fun, talented Team Members to join our team!
Dishwashers are key members of the "heart of the house" and ensure that all guests and team members have clean, sanitized dishes and supplies
• Provide guests and team members with clean, sanitized utensils, plate ware, glassware, and equipment.
• Maintains daily cleanliness and maintenance of the dish machine; includes set-up and close down of machine at the beginning or end of the day.
• Keeps the kitchen clean by mopping and sweeping floors and emptying trash
• Maintains correct chemical combinations in dish machine; communicates any mechanical issues to Manager
• Washes plate-ware, glassware, silverware, pots/pans, and kitchen utensils, adhering to sanitation and cleaning procedures.
• Clean and sanitize throughout the shift-"clean as you go
• Able to effectively communicate with other Team Members and Managers
• Experience with quantity food preparation preferred; including knife handling
• Ability to stand 100% of the shift
• Ability to lift and carry up to 70 lbs during the shift; ability to place items on high
• Ability to stand for long periods of time; ability to bend, stoop and twist • Ability to communicate effectively with managers and team members
Work Locations: Philadelphia, PA 19103, USA
Phone No.: +1 856-812-0411
Last edited: 07-Jul-18 12:11 PM